HOW WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED? DO YOU OFFER EXPRESS SHIPPING OR FREIGHT??
We work with out client to ensure your orders arrive on-time. Typically, we select the option that works best for your timing and budget, but can sometimes use your preferred provider. Depending on the size of your order, it will either arrive in one of our CBD Box Factory shippers, or via freight on a pallet. For freight orders that will be delivered to a residence, please let us know so we can arrange for a lift gate, which will prevent any unforeseen charges.
Looking to save more on shipping? If you live close to our office, you can select Free Local Pickup at checkout. We’ll be ready to make the hand-off.
WHAT IF I’M IN A RUSH? DO YOU OFFER EXPRESS PRODUCTION?
Absolutely. For rush jobs, please give us a call at 510-462-5995 before placing your order. Our team can help set an accelerated production timeline. In addition, we can help you navigate the shipping process to ensure you find expedited shipping options that fit your budget and desired delivery date.
WHAT ABOUT DESIGN? CAN I DO IT MYSELF? ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW?
We always accept customer designs, and have a few pointers to ensure your files are ready for printing. As a primer, you can review our design guidelines,
- Use at least 8 point text. Any smaller won’t print well.
- Opt for bold text and use just one or two inks (CMYK).
- Artwork registration to any panel can vary up to 1/8”.
- Include a 0.25” bleed in areas where graphics extent past the die line.
- Lines to be printed in a solid or dark color should be no thinner than 1 point.
And, a bit on file types:
- Any non-photographic content (like graphics and text design) are best submitted as either vector-based PDFs, or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files. Using these file types results in crisp text and lines.
- Ensure there are no crop or cut lines.
- Check that transparencies have been flattened.
- Ensure all your fonts are embedded in the design file before saving.
- When possible, save your designs using the Adobe PDF/X-1a preset.
CAN YOU DESIGN MY ITEMS FOR ME?
Our design capabilities are just one aspect that makes us different from other packaging companies. CBD Box Factory has an experienced team of graphic and structural designers. We can work with your existing branding, or create unique designs and packaging solutions based on your vision. For more information on our design capabilities, and pricing for design hours, please email us at [email protected]
DO YOU PROVIDE DISCOUNTS ON LARGE ORDERS?
We can often provide a discount on bulk and large orders. For more information please call our friendly team 510-462-5995 to discuss your order size, requirements, etc
WHAT KIND OF INKS DO YOU USE?
Our high-quality inks are vibrant, durable, and won’t smear. We use UV inks cured with LED and UV lamps.
WHAT KIND OF FINISHES DO YOU PROVIDE?
Because we want your product to shine, we offer a number of high-quality finishes, including gloss, matte, and more. See all our finishes, or call our team for more information.
CAN I SEE A SAMPLE OF YOUR MATERIALS AND FINISHES BEFORE I SUBMIT MY ORDER?
We are happy to provide samples. Our standard sample kit, which can be ordered includes swatches of our materials, finishes, and print quality. We can also provide a custom sample, printed to your specs. And if you need help deciding, email our experienced team at sup[email protected]
CAN YOU SHOW ME A PROOF BEFORE PRINTING MY ORDER?
We always send a proof, typically two business days after receiving your order. Proofs allow you to make slight changes to placement, image quality, and colors. After you approve the proof, your order goes to production.
CAN I USE STICKERS ON MY PACKAGING?
Of course. Labels, seals, and decorative stickers can be used on all our finishes.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER?
Please contact us and we will try our best to solve your problem.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER?
80% of our customers are return customers – that’s because we go above and beyond to make sure your order is outstanding. If you have experienced a problem with your order during checkout, or your shipment arrived and it was not up to your expectations, please email us at [email protected] and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. NOTE: That weekends are very busy for our online store and we may not be able to reply to your email until Monday. Thank you for your business and we aim to make sure every customer loves our products.
DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM ORDER AMOUNT?
The minimum order size is 1 item. The maximum order size is 510-462-5995. We may be able to produce orders higher than this amount. For more information, please email us at [email protected]
IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PACKAGING CBD PRODUCTS?
There are a few important things to know about packaging CBD products – all of which we are set up to handle.
- Edible products are required to be in opaque packaging. Edibles are similar to food products, and can include cakes, beverages and juices, teas and coffees, chocolates, mints, gummies, gum, and cakes or cookies.
- Vapes and vape cartridges, under state law, must be in child-resistant packaging.