Sure, the expensive materials and designs are impressive, but you can get a wow effect by adding something that sets your product apart from others. For instance:
- Wrapping your houseplant seeds in paper is a great way to please the environmentally conscious.
- Write a handwritten note of thanks. Such things are rare today, and therefore especially valuable.
- Add something personal. For example, refer by name in the same Thank You letter for your purchase.
Let the packaging become something more. For example, one company designed the Custom display box
packaging of its products to make children's toys. Parents and eco-activists will appreciate it.
Add A Compliment: A Candy, A Sticker, A Mini-Notebook or A Pen: Any Little Thing Will Be Nice.
The point is to pleasantly surprise the customer. People always want to share a pleasant surprise with others on social networks. Almost every product has instructions. But a handwritten letter with a personal appeal is rare.
Also remember about seasonal content. People love to post themed photos in honor of the holidays. Take a note of this: Use pumpkin wrapping paper for Halloween season, add a sprig of spruce or a slice of dry orange in winter. Let your imagination and the Internet tell you how to diversify the packaging every season. Remember that they love to post pleasant surprises in stories and posts. Armed with this knowledge, you get free word of mouth from satisfied customers.
Encourage Your Customers to Buy Again
If a person opens the package with your product, this is good news: then you have made a deal. You can turn this news into great news if the customer becomes a regular. This will be helped by the incentive system, which includes:
- Loyalty cards that offer cumulative points or discounts for future purchases
- Discount coupons
- Referral discounts: that is, if a person brings a friend who buys a product, they both receive discounts and bonuses on their next purchases
This does not have to be included in cbd packaging boxes
. Try several campaigns: put discount coupons to some customers, offer referral discounts to others. Change offers depending on the season, product types, and more. For example, if you've launched a new product, create a contest that offers discounts for posting photos of your purchase on social media. This will help you earn organic reach early in the product lifecycle. And during the holidays, you can offer Christmas or New Year and other themed discounts.
You may also be interested in:
- Loyalty programs for online store customers: how to choose the right one
- How to use discounts and special offers to increase profits
- Gift certificate as a way to increase sales in the online store
Creating affordable, reliable, beautiful and sustainable packaging is no easy task. Some of this will have to be sacrificed. What exactly depends on your audience? For example, if you know that buzzers and millennial who care about the environment are buying from you, it is better not to forget about environmental friendliness.
Here are three whales that you should be targeting:
- What buyers want
- What aligns with your brand's values and beliefs
- Which best suits the packaging requirements of the product
When choosing a package, you should also be driven by practical considerations, especially the weight and size of the package. A lighter and smaller box can save a bunch of money on shipping at the end of the year.
When you are looking for the best packaging solutions for the CBD boxes, then these are the matters that you will have to be sure about. If you keep your eyes over the details, then it is for sure that you will have the best results as a whole.